Well I logged into my Chase account and noticed the sapphire reserve had been added to my credit cards! No approval email or anything of the sort yet.

At a minimum, 80,000.

Apr 22, 2023 · In addition to having a qualifying credit score, your Chase Sapphire Reserve approval odds largely hinge on the Chase 5/24 rule. Jan 6, 2023 · You need a credit score of at least 750 for Chase Sapphire Reserve.

With a few exceptions, your application will be automatically declined when five or more new credit cards appearing on your credit history are younger than 24 months.

May 2, 2023 · Good or excellent credit (670 to 850 credit score) is needed for the Chase Sapphire Preferred.

. Apr 4, 2023 · class=" fc-falcon">April 4, 2023 • Credit Cards. Citi DC $16.

USBank Cash+ $15k.

Dec 18, 2020 · Bottom Line About the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card and Credit Scores. . From my account, I can see the following: $18,600 starting limit (my biggest limit yet) 28.

. Generally speaking, FICO credit scores in this range are at least 740 but often higher than that.

I should probably add that I tried to apply for Venture X a minute ago.

May 22, 2023 · 5 examples of people or organizations who can request to see your credit report.

Apr 8, 2023 · Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval. 25 cents each towards the cost of a travel purchase.

2 days ago · The Chase Sapphire Reserve® card is an elite travel rewards credit card that’s worth it for big-spenders with a credit score of 750+. With the 50% bonus in value for points you redeem for travel through Chase, that 60,000-point signup bonus is worth $900 in travel booked through the company.

WalletHub, Financial Company.
This means that this card requires excellent credit for approval; the highest tier in the credit.

This card is easier to qualify for than the Chase Sapphire Reserve which commands excellent credit (740 FICO Score or higher).

.

Of those who reported, around 84% were approved for the card, while the remaining 16% reported being denied. . At a minimum, 80,000.

Although there is no exact formula for a guaranteed acceptance after applying, the Chase Sapphire card is aimed at those who have an excellent credit score and a strong credit profile. Chase checked with Experian where I already had 3 previous hard requests, the last one being a month ago. Message 6 of 6. April 4, 2023 • Credit Cards. .

2023-05-22.

At a minimum, 80,000. "Damn it, let them run away, chase immediately! Pete, immediately notify D-King, let him send a helicopter to intercept, and blow up their vehicles to me!".

.

May 19, 2023 · Purchase protection.

If.

.

.